Thursday, December 17, 2009

the Application of PowerPoint

Over the semester I've had to use the application PowerPoint. While I wasn't a huge fan of the program and am by no means a fan now, I was impressed with what could be done with it for such a limited program.

Over the course of these last few semester, I've been able to create movies and small games of impressive quality. The animation and hyperlink options on PowerPoint are versatile and easily editable. I was able to make small but entertaining games on it using just a few simple animation and button cues.

Overall, what this showed me was that even the simplest programs like powerpoint, with the correct amount of manipulation, can create amazing projects.

I still wouldn't recommend it for anyone trying to create an actual game or movie, but it's great for anyone looking to show what they can do when the options become limited

No comments:

Post a Comment