Thursday, December 17, 2009

This Semester in Review

This is my last blog, and I want to look back on this last semester and how it's benefited me.

I learned plenty, that's for sure. This is a school like any other one. But learning just isn't enough to get a career and be happy in life. It's how I apply that knowledge and knowing whether or not I'm on the right path or not. My thoughts on what to be when I leave this school has changed a lot. I came to this school wanting to be an animator, and I've started to look more towards game design. 

I have to think back on what I've learned that I can apply to this career. I've learned plenty on the roles of design in new media. I've learned a lot on game design and how I can apply it. Despite not actually having worked with game software, I found out a lot of things on how they are made, the kind decisions I have to make to get it to work, and the hours and effort it takes to develop a game. I even made a couple of games this semester.

I think that I've grown alot over this semester, and have plenty that I can apply in my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment