Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Adobe TV

I'm pretty new to Adobe products. I only know how to use photoshop that well. I decided that if I was going to get a career in New Media, I had better learn how to use most of these programs. I first tried using youtube as recourse for tutorials.

I found most of the tutorials on youtube we're very well thought out. Most of them were vague and of an amateur quality. These weren't going to help me get any better at designing with these programs. I then tried deviantart for some visual tutorials. These were also very vague, and it didn't help that they were all picture based and had no video demonstration. 

I finally decided to ask around for some tutorial sites. My old art teacher suggested a site called adobe TV as a good recourse for video demonstration. I checked it out and I thought it was the best site i've tried for advice. There's some great tricks they teach, like how to give your photos and old grainy, gritty look, or create realist effects in After Effects.  I would suggest it to anyone wanting to get better at CS4. 

the site is: adobetv.com

If you're reading this, try it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment